Saturday, November 19, 2011

No More

Feeling her tears fall to the floor.
My room floods with sorrow.
Every drip soaks deep in my skin.
Pray that all your troubles are no more.

Hearing her anguish through thin
Paper walls I collapse with convulsion.
Thoughts burning as I pray.
GOD, she has not committed any sin!

Barely breathing as my lungs weigh
Like stones that kids throw.
Opening the door letting the water rush
Away the hurt that held sway.

Running up to your crush
Soul to hold you away from pain.
To hear the gaps of your heart beat.
Bursting in I see you blush.

I see the water under your feet.
Closer I hug you tightly
Promising you will suffer no more.
Sleep and dream of sweet summer heat.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticize me, applaud me, or simply share a thought. Thank you!