Monday, November 5, 2012

Softness of Which is Beauty

Society admires beauty of the lean.
It demands that I too share it's thoughts.
I cannot for I love the beauty of abundance.
Rail thin women are just not my scene.

Curvaceous bodies is what I desire.
My taste for women whose hips flare,
And tightly hug jeans and fill out dresses.
They are what sets my avidity on fire.

Beauty isn't defined by any number or size.
Women deserve happiness and confidence.
Yet, society proclaims these women undesirable.
All I hear are the emotional pained cries.

Here I stand outreaching my hand.
It's alright to be a thick lush woman.
It's okay to be a size twenty-four and smile.
Beauty of the voluptuous figure is grand.



I love the bodies of thick, full-figured women. For me, that is womanly beauty at its finest. We see images of women who are deathly thin, or so thin that they have to use technologies to make them fuller. It also applies to thick women and they touch them up making them smaller. Beauty isn't some number or a size. My fiancee is a proud size 22 and I love her body as is. I am a BBW lover and I support size acceptance. To further add, If you're a size smaller and consider lean I'll still love you for accepting all shapes and sizes! Because this world needs to love another and not shame or belittle others.


2 comments:

  1. Wow..Love this!! Thank you, will deff share xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue Ellen, I appreciate that a lot. You're awesome for sharing!

      Delete

Criticize me, applaud me, or simply share a thought. Thank you!