Saturday, November 10, 2012

Send Me a Note

Slowly weeping before ma aching heart.
Listening over the words of suffering.
Asking for a lie to ease the sudden depart.
Can't ye see the painful display?

Send me a note of hou ye feel aloyn.
Give me something to start the buffering
Of ma heart before you start to stone.
What we hae does it no longer sing?

It's a sair fecht to keep going.
Your words crisscross upon my auld soul.
Burning deep with luve foregoing.
Hanging ma head to await departure.

I leave in the distance of the unknown.
Hopefully one day this void, this hole,
Could be filled with luves sown.
Until then I weep before ma aching heart.




If you haven't noticed I wrote this poem with some of the Scot's Language. (Or called Low-land Scots) I am proud of my ScotIrish decent but more so of my Scottish heritage. I'm huge fan of Robert Burns Scotland's National Poet! I also enjoy the works of John Buchan, Raymond Vettese and so on. I figured I'd go to create a bit of a Scot's piece. I don't know why I decided to write a love lost poem but if you're feeling the painful lost of heartbreak then my friend read and wallow. Just remember someone is waiting for you to sweep them off their feet or yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticize me, applaud me, or simply share a thought. Thank you!