Monday, December 19, 2011

Update On Life

This is sadly not a poem but more of me expressing where I have been lately. I have been trying to escape a little bit from the internet but as you can tell it doesn't help. Finals are over! Which is good, its nice to have a break for once, but now I will continue to look for a job which there are some high hopes. Yesterday I was stopped by the Missouri State University Police because I looked like a young Mid-thirty man who attacked a girl. To be honest if I knew what the guy looked like I would have beaten the shit out of him, which now I want to even more because I was stopped for no reason and treated with disrespect. Any who, this is just a quick update about stuff. AND it is now officially that me and my love are "engaged" We kept it a secret for a bit until a few days ago. Now I will leave you all a video about being human. For being human is being a poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticize me, applaud me, or simply share a thought. Thank you!